With the COVID-19 pandemic highlighting the importance of the healthcare workers in society, 2020 saw many students applying to nurse courses in the UK – almost a 22% increase compared to the number of students accepted to the practice in 2019.
However, despite the increased recognition for the profession and heightened interest in students worldwide, Nursing Standard 2020 reveals that the average attrition rate remains at 25%, with almost 1 out of 4 nurses dropping out of their course.
Causes Behind This High Drop Out Rate
Several factors accumulate over time, compelling students to drop out of their Holistic Nursing Assignment Help Services to Sweep You Off Your Feet. Thus, despite the increasing demand for nursing professionals, the declining number of new workforce entrants has caused an acute shortage in the number of nurses available.
Several researchers have highlighted why nursing students struggle with their studies. These are:
- Study burnout
Nursing isn’t an easy course, to begin with. To ace this course, you need to have a clear idea of the nursing fundamentals, understand healthcare basics, and work on assignments non-stop. Therefore, several nursing students complain of suffering from intense burnout. In addition, many students suffer from fatigue, digestion problems, headaches, and other physical ailments pretty frequently.
- Work engagement
If you’re hoping for a 9 to 5 job where you can clock out after your shift hours, then nursing isn’t up your alley. Instead, you need to be prepared to assist in any emergency, sacrifice sleep hours to take care of patients, work around high-pressure situations, and multi-task every day.
The increased work engagement barely leaves enough time for you to enjoy a personal life. Thus, most students who can’t cope with the pressure prefer to drop out of the course early on.
- Mental distress
On top of the physical ailments, nursing students have to undergo intense mental stress. It is a highly competitive line of study where frustration follows every step. In addition, there’s a never-ending line of classes and assignments you have to keep up with without falling behind. Hence, it’s not surprising that students without strong mental fortitude have to give up midway.
These three are the most common reasons that researchers have been able to identify as the leading causes affecting the overall experience of nursing students.
Online Writing Services to the Rescue!
Like several students suffering from intense academic pressure, nursing students are no exception to pulling all-nighters to complete their papers. However, there’s no reason to go out of your way and compromise your physical and mental health when there are online academic writing services to help you out.
Due to the demand for professional essay assistance from nursing students worldwide, several nursing paper writing services have emerged to provide you with immediate assistance.
Wondering how they’ll help you out? Here’s a summary of the services you can expect from them:
- On-time delivery
- Well-researched papers
- Immediate guidance
- Proofreading and plagiarism checking
Sounds tempting, doesn’t it? But wait! Based on a few student reviews I’ve gathered, there are several points you have to be aware of before hiring such services. For example, here’s what Andrew Cox, a 1st year nursing student has to say about a nursing paper writing service he hired:
“The writer had no clue what I wanted them to do, and the paper I received was written in a rush. It didn’t help me at all. A complete waste of money!”
Similarly, Patricia B. has had a horrible experience with a nursing assignment help service as well. Here’s her review from Sitejabber.com:
The best way to avoid letting your hard-earned money fall into unreliable services is to stick to the ones that have established themselves as the top nursing paper writing services worldwide.
Top 3 Nursing Assignment Writing Services You Should Check Out
I’ve seen several students rely on Myassignmenthelp.com for their nursing papers. However, after digging deeper into the service, it’s pretty apparent why it enjoys the most popularity among students worldwide. Here’s a brief exploration of the factors that encourage students to rely on this service:
- Affordable prices – Of all the nursing paper writing services I’ve seen online, Myassignmenthelp.com has the most reasonable prices. Of course, you don’t have to pay any hidden charges later.
- Excellent responsiveness – It’s always a relief when the assignment writing service you want to hire doesn’t take a hundred years to reply. Instead, the customer care executives at Myassignmenthelp.com usually respond within the hour to any queries you might have.
- Top-notch writing quality – There’s no doubt that the service’s claim of having professional nurses work on assignments is valid. Students are full of praises for the quality of work you can get on Myassignmenthelp.com. So, if you’re looking to improve your grades, this service is your best bet.
Tophomeworkhelper.com is another popular favorite amongst nursing students, especially in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the UAE. The service has been around for several years, ensuring that it’s not one of those upstart companies with no clue what they’re doing.
Based on the feedback I gathered from students, the best features of this service are:
- One-on-one guidance– You get top nursing professionals to help you whenever you’ve hit a roadblock on any topic.
- Plagiarism-free writing– The writers run every paper through a plagiarism detector to ensure the final document does not contain any plagiarism.
- Student-friendly policies– You can enjoy unlimited revisions if you’re unsatisfied with your work. Unlike other services, the guidelines are tipped in the students’ favor.
The service is well-known amongst students for:
- High-quality writing– Most students who have hired Essayassignmenthelp.com.au have received an A+ in their assignments.
- Quick turnaround rate– If you’ve got a tight deadline to meet, Essayassignmenthelp.com.au is your best bet. You get guaranteed delivery within 24 hours, and the quality of writing isn’t hampered a bit.
- Customized papers– You can request the experts to customize your writing according to your needs.
Summing it up
There are plenty of nursing paper writing services you’ll find online. But finding a dependable one is like looking for a needle in a haystack.