One of the crucial jobs that a small accountant or CPA must complete with extra care and commitment is payroll. Despite their best efforts, they are unable to do the payroll-related activities in time. They must therefore need payroll administration software to maintain the payroll tasks easily. In such circumstances, QuickBooks gives you the payroll feature to quickly and effectively complete payroll duties. You can also use the top-tier and improved payroll capabilities by bringing them up to date. However, users occasionally run across QuickBooks Error Code 15241 when attempting to adjust the payroll. An error message indicating the following will be displayed when the error occurs:
“You receive error 15241: The payroll update did not complete successfully”.
The error may also occur if the QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) is disabled. Unfortunately, this problem prevents you from finishing the Update, which interferes with the organization’s payroll management duties.
Want immediate assistance with QuickBooks Error 15241 but lack the necessary technical knowledge? So, don’t be alarmed and call the helpline at +1.855.738.0359 to speak with one of our professionals. You will receive the finest advice from our professionals as soon as possible.
Reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15241’s Occurrence
In order to quickly fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15241, you must be aware of its underlying reasons. We have included a few of these reasons below to help you become aware of all of them:
- It could occur as a result of improperly configured system settings.
- When QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) is malfunctioning, this error may occasionally appear.
- The previous version of QBDT is one of the causes for QuickBooks Error 15241.
You may Also Read Related Post: QuickBooks Error Message 80029c4a
Authenticated Fixes For QuickBooks Error 15241
Are you trying to find the finest ways to resolve QuickBooks Error 15241? If so, read through the following resolutions:
Solution 1: Enable the FCS service in QuickBooks:
The procedures to enable QuickBooks FCS Service for Windows 8, 7, or 10 are described below.
- If QuickBooks is already open, make sure it is closed.
- Right-click on the Computer option after tapping on the Windows Start menu. Additionally, select Manage.
- From the left-pane, select Services and Applications.
- Then, double-click the Services icon in the left-pane.
- Double-click the Intuit FCS Service after that.
- Select Startup type from the drop-down menu under the General tab, then click Manual.
- Tap Apply > Start > Ok to continue.
- Open QBDT on your computer as well.
- Finally, download the most recent payroll tax table and QuickBooks Desktop Update.
Know More About: QuickBooks Error 6000 80
Solution 2: Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop manually to the most recent version
- Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu in the first step.
- Enter “QuickBooks” into the search field after that, and then look for the QuickBooks Desktop edition in the list of results.
- Select the Run as administrator option that is highlighted.
- Enter the QuickBooks admin password when prompted.
- Tap the Help menu in the top menu bar of QuickBooks Desktop now.
- Following that, select Update QuickBooks Desktop from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Mark All button on the Options tab.
- Additionally, select Get Updates after moving your mouse over the Update Now tab and checking the box next to Reset Updates.
To Sum It Up!
Thus, we have come to an end of our blog post on QuickBooks Error Code 15241. We hope that the remedies we have provided will assist you in fixing the error. After trying the fixes as mentioned above, if the error persists, we advise you to double-check your internet connection. Contact our specialists at the hotline number 855.738.0359 for any more troubleshooting assistance to fix the fault.
You May also Read This Article: How to turn on hosting mode in QuickBooks