Go via ij.start.canon web site to get Canon printer drivers downloads. The modern manner to set up a Canon printer is easily accessible at https://ij.start.canon. The online ij start canon portal has the capacity to download the latest printer drivers and software with online manuals for each precise model, for example, Maxify, Pixma, CanoScan, IMAGEPROGRAF, etc.
Where is your Canon printer model name?
It’s the essential information that helps you further. To know your Canon printer model, see the top of the model, or you may find it in front as well.
Downloading latest Canon printer drivers & software – ij.start.canon
- Go to ij.start.canon – Canon help site.
- Select Set Up (Start Here) tab.
- Scroll down the https ij start canon web page; choose the primary letters of your canon version, i.e., MX, TR, E.
- The product name appears; therefore choose the model name to jump to download.
- Select your OS from the top of https://ij.start.cannon web page like Windows, MacOS etc.
- Hit on Download.
- Select Save, Save As or Run depending on browser prompt.
Step By Step Guidelines to Set Up Canon Printer
Ij.Start.Canon: Setting up your canon printer will take a few moments to get ready. However, it’s important to connect your inkjet printer and PC, Laptop with a Wi-Fi connection. If your printer is prepared for set up and setup, then follow below steps;
- Canon printer software – Either install canon CD-ROM or download the canon ij printer setup from https://ij.start.canon setup.
- Connect to Wi-Fi – On your IJ printer, press the Wi-Fi button till you see a stable orange alarm flashlight.
- Wireless router – Press the WPS button at the close by Wi-Fi router and wait for the alarm flash to be steady green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network – See to your Canon IJ printer if it’s linked to the equal network as your PC or Laptop network.
- Start software set up – Now, simply double-click on at the downloaded (from ij.start.canonn) setup file [PKG or EXE].
- Select a connection type – During the canon ij setup set up, as soon as prompt, pick a connection type, for example, Wi-Fi connection or USB connection.
- Complete the set up – Follow all of the instructions proven at the Canon printer software installation show and click on Finish.
- If you have a USB cable – In case your printer fails to connect with a Wi-Fi connection, use a USB cable. Therefore, simply plug in the USB cable to the PC, Laptop port, and hook up with the Canon IJ printer.
- Your canon inkjet printer is ready to use (print, scan, fax etc).
Canon Help – http //ij.start.canon
Visit Canon Help site from https://ij.start.canon.com link and learn;
- How to installation Canon ij setup
- Read online manuals
- See advocated factions
- Ask your queries and get a solution.
For more help:- https://morioh.com/p/41edc55da6d6