You might have run into a QuickBooks Script Error Line 0 when opening your QuickBooks company file. Users may find it unclear because there is no information provided regarding the error’s root cause. Thus, it is impossible to comprehend the precise reason why it occurred. If you’re having difficulties with this, you should use the troubleshooting techniques described in this blog to get your problem fixed as soon as possible.
If you don’t understand how QuickBooks scripts operate, trying to fix the problem by yourself could lead to data loss. So, in order to prevent this from happening, you must seek our experts’ advice by calling our helpline number (855)-738-0359.
How to Correct a Script Error in Internet Explorer
The following are a few efficient techniques that will assist you in quickly fixing a QuickBooks Script Error Line 0:
1 Tricks: Add Intuit as a Trusted Website in IE as the first step.
- You must first launch Internet Explorer.
- After that, select Security from the Settings menu.
- Under the Trustworthy Sites box, you must add *Intuit.com as a trusted website.
- Return to the Trusted Sites window after that.
- Now. Require server verification (https:) must be unchecked.
- Exit the Trusted Sites panel after which you should uncheck Enable Protected Mode.
- Finally, shut off Internet Explorer and attempt to launch QuickBooks Desktop once more.
If, despite taking the recommended actions, QuickBooks Script Error Code 0 persists
Know More About: Quickbooks Condense Data Utility
2 Tricks: Clear the Internet Explorer cache data
- Go to Internet Explorer’s settings and find the Browsing History area first.
- After that, select History, Cookies, and Temporary Internet Files by clicking on Delete.
- Select the Delete icon next.
- Finally, press OK after selecting Apply.
3 Tricks: Run Internet Explorer in Compatibility View.
- The first step is to launch Internet Explorer.
- then select Tools from the Settings icon’s drop-down menu.
- The Compatibility View settings must then be opened in order to launch the Compatibility View window.
- Next, select the checkbox next to the option to display all websites in compatibility view.
- Finally, shut it to save all the modifications.
Have the aforementioned solutions assisted you in removing QuickBooks Script Error Line 0? If not, attempt the next.
Read Related Post: QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery
4 Step: Turn off add-ons in Internet Explorer
- Initially, launch Internet Explorer.
- Next, choose Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Then select Manage Add-ons from the Programs menu.
- Additionally, you must pick Disable from the bottom side of the screen after clicking on the add-on.
- After selecting OK, close Internet Explorer.
5 Step: Clear Internet Explorer’s SSL Certificates
- To begin, select the Gear icon found at the top of Internet Explorer.
- Select Internet Options after that.
- Under the Content tab, select the Clear SSL State option.
- Finally, press OK to save the changes.
Have the aforementioned techniques assisted in fixing the QuickBooks Script Error Line 0? Otherwise, don’t worry! Alternate approaches are available.
6 Step: Set Internet Explorer as your default web browser
- Go to Internet Explorer’s settings and select the Programs tab.
- Then select Make Default from the menu.
- The “Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default web browser” checkbox must be selected.
7 Step: In the browser’s settings, disable the Script Error Notification feature.
- Launch Internet Explorer first, then select the Tool icon in the top-right corner.
- Next, choose Internet Options, and then click the Advanced option.
- Following that, you need to uncheck the box next to “Display a notification about every script error.”
- Finally, press OK to save the changes.
Know More About QuickBooks Error 6000 80
8 Step : In QuickBooks, add the URL in the error message to the list of restricted websites.
- You must first launch QuickBooks.
- Afterward, select the Internet Connection Setup option under the Help menu.
- Click Next after that, then select Advanced Connection Settings.
- After that, select Restricted Sites from the Security tab.
- Copy and paste the URL that displays the error message after clicking on Sites. “https://QuickBooks.intuit.com/content/dam/intuit/QuickBooks/sandbox/custPerf/cust-adrum.js” is an example that is shown below.
- Next, select Add, then select Close.
- Finally, press OK to save all of your modifications.
It is one of the most up-to-date techniques for troubleshooting script difficulties in QuickBooks 2020 or any earlier version of the program.
Summing It Up
You should consider updating QuickBooks Desktop if you have tried all the techniques listed above and are still receiving the QuickBooks Script Error Line 0 when opening the company file. If even this wasn’t enough to meet your needs, we advise calling us at our Toll-Free number (855)-738-0359 for quick assistance.